The following are the 12 points for attention of the cash register 1. Select a flat and non-vibrating table to place the cash register.
2. The location of the cash register should be selected to avoid direct sunlight, little temperature change, away from water and less dust. 3. Please keep the cash register away from strong electromagnetic fields.
4. In areas or shops with poor power grid quality, a regulated power supply should be equipped to supply power to the cash register separately.
5. Please pay attention to using the same power supply voltage marked on the nameplate behind the casing, otherwise the machine will be seriously damaged or cannot work.
Cash register * do not share a socket with other high-power frequently started appliances, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
The power outlet should also be located close to the cash register and easy to plug, so that the power can be cut off in case of emergency.
6. Ensure that the cash register is not in contact with any liquid. In case of this situation, please unplug the power plug immediately and notify the relevant dealer immediately.
7. Do not vibrate, shake or force the cash register.
8. Avoid using the cash register in an environment where the temperature is too high or too low, and avoid the cash register being exposed to strong sunlight or high humidity.
9. Do not plug and unplug the live parts and peripherals of the cash register in the live state.
10. When cleaning the cash register, please do not wipe the body with a damp rag or chemical. Such as: gasoline, thinner, etc.
11. When the cash register fails, the power supply should be cut off immediately and stopped using. Do not disassemble or repair it without permission.
12. If the battery is not properly replaced, it will cause explosion hazard.
Only replacement parts of the same type or equivalent type recommended by the manufacturer are allowed to be used.
Be sure to dispose of the used battery according to the manufacturer's instructions.
POS machine maintenance requirements although the operating procedures of different POS cash registers are different, the requirements for maintenance and maintenance are basically the same.
Generally, such aspects must be done: 1. Keep the appearance of the machine clean and tidy: items are not allowed to be placed on the machine, so as to be waterproof, dustproof and oil-proof.
2. All relevant power transformers and UPS should be opened separately to prevent equipment from burning out due to excessive temperature.
3, the action should be light, especially when opening and closing the cash box to prevent vibration.
4. The connection of the power cord should be safe and fixed, and the Machine and internal components should not be moved and disassembled at will.
5. After the power is turned off, it should be turned on at least one minute later. It should not be turned on or off frequently. It should check the printing ribbon and printing paper frequently, replace the ribbon and printing paper in time, and keep the inside of the printer clean. 6. Clean the machine regularly: dust removal and stain removal.
7. Each store should designate a special person to be responsible for the daily maintenance work, so that it can skillfully eliminate the general faults, replace the ribbon in time, and ensure the normal operation of the machine.
8. The company will carry out inspections on the operation and maintenance of each store from time to time. If there is any violation of specific operating procedures, certain economic penalties will be imposed.
If the machine is damaged due to improper use, the repair fee is self-care.